Thread: *poof* Archmagician Arrives

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by pyrandon View Post
    Yes, I meant those same threads; we have not done away with the WIP forum, we've just combined it with the others I look forward to seeing your post(s) there!
    Without a doubt I will do this. I am a sponge for you map gods to toy with! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    Allow me to just echo the others and tell you that's an excellent idea. I did much the same with my first digital map, and I learned tons about both the tools and the art of mapmaking.

We don't seem to have a whole lot of Dunjinni users here, though. I guess they're largely satisfied by their own (quite nice) forums.
    Your map is really coming along! I am impressed at the difference between where you started and where you are at now, in only 8 pages of message threads!

Thank you; I was also quite pleased. There are a couple of bits that did not turn out quite as well as they might have, but overall I think I hit pretty close to the center of the target with it. Many thanks once again to everyone who gave their input on it, especially Jaerdaph for helping me through my early struggles with the software.

Anyway, I'll do my best to make cogent comments for you, as was done for me.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard Archmagician...I'm glad to have ya here! I'm looking into the default post icon thing...
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin