If you knew what I had planned for the entire project you would udnerstand. Basically here's what I hadn't finished furnishing the 1F with a library common eating area and kitchen near the stairs down, 2F quarters for the monks, 3F priors room and office , infirmary and balcony with organs. I was going to also add a stable in the sw corner with the insides fleshed out on the 1F and roof and such on 2F. Have a sectional view mid branches of te tree on 2F and the crown of the trees of leaves on 3F. For the chapel section was going to add perspective tthe further you got up and added the windows and such in it in an isometric view. Also going to add a mist effect or glow effect on each floor that escalates the further up you get which braught previous floor elements out of focus and put enphasis on the new elements for the floors. Then top it off with a lighting scheme that made it look like sundown or dusk. Ya..... I bit off more then I could chew. Once I finish the world map I'm working on I'll finish this up.