That was actually the last thing I did for the night. I prolly need to hand color the water like the land for it to fit in. In terms of the water color, I seem to go back and forth between no-contrast practically-green and holy-crap neon-blue without finding the good place in-between.

I enjoy the mathematical genius characterization . The key to my success is my apps. On the Winders side, I gots ArcGIS, which costs(a lot), and SagaGIS, which is free. On me Mac I has GrassGIS, which I'm not smart enough to operate, QGIS, which I can kinda make do stuff, Flex Projector, which is cool and free and also available for PC, also I have G.Projector, which is free too. Not to forget the Flexify plugin for Photoshop, which I use to rotate my viewpoint. Good for fixing the polar pinchies.

You, too, can be a mathematical genius, if you are fearless and willy-nilly d/l stuff off the internet always confident that viruses only happen to otter people. I got me some bad reflexes from over fifteen years on a Mac. Fortunately, I've been lucky and only had to reinstall Windows just the twice 'cause of viruses or something...