Thanks for all the comments . It's been a while since I've worked on this. I'd started on the mountains, and found out there are actually quite a lot of them. Because my method of creating mountain basically consists of copy-pasting all the individual mountain pictures in place, I realised it was going to be a lot of work. I actually tried using Ramah's tree-thing for the mountains, but they came out too small. I didn't really feel like working on it for a while because the task seemed endless, but I've started again. 2 mountain ranges are now in place. I'm hoping to be able to start copy-pasting groups of mountains more and more as I get on, hopefully not having to put in every single thing by hand . (The lowest mountain range was how it would've come out if I'd used the tree thing for the mountains...)

For some reason the forum is not letting me upload the file, so here's a picture with a link to my DA gallery. The 'Download' butten at the right will give you the original size... (Does anyone know why I'd get a 'not a valid image file' error for a .jpg? )