Lol, thanks. Drawplus is becoming my first port of call when I want to draw anything these days. (I'm a Fanboi, I know )

Here are some to share down with your mates at the lab, Torstan:

• · The tachyon leaves. The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." A tachyon walks into a bar.
  • · Heisenberg was a awful lover. Whenever he had the right position he never had the right speed, whenever he had the energy he never had the time.
  • · Some helium floats into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve noble gases here." The helium doesn't react.
  • · A neutron saunters up to the bar and orders a drink. "How much?" he asks, bartender says, "for you, no charge."
  • · A superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The superconductor leaves without any resistance.
  • · entropy ain't what it used to be.
  • · A neutrino walks into a bar. The bartender says "We don't serve your kind here." The neutrino says I'm just passing through."
  • · A Higgs boson walks into a church. The priest says "your kind isn't welcome here". The boson replies: "but without me, how can you have mass?'
  • · An atom walks into a bar, orders a beer, takes one sip, and breaks down in tears. The bartender comes over and says, "Hey pal, whatsa matter?" Atom says, "I think I just lost an electron!" Bartender says, "Are you sure?" Atom says, "Yeah, I'm POSITIVE!"
  • · A Redditor searches for jokes about superstrings, but only finds a bunch of long threads.