Ascension - No Title Yet The landscape looks like a satellite image, great work & love the detail in the map. Coastline is a bit too jagged looking, and overall a bit dark, but great entry.

Immolate - Deep in the Wood – Awesome entry. Those mountains and forests are great. And I like the faded look of the map itself. The one thing that sticks out to me are the drop-shadows on the castles & buildings. They are too smooth and make the buildings look sort of floating.

JDCt - Heroes' Path – lot of nice potential, but fizzled out.

Jaxilon - To Ravenkhor – this looks like piece of art. I know how much time you spent on this, and it shows. Well done Jax. Your sketches are cool and shows off your artistic talents. The colors of the map look like a van gogh painting. This would be a map to print and hang in a gallery. VOTE

LonewandererD - Escape the Estate – Love the way this started in daylight, but ended as a night map. Awesome concept and execution. Could be a great video game. Only negative for me is that when I look at the map at first, I see too many wavy unbalanced sidewalks – you know some real skinny and some fat. The houses are so symmetrical, you would think the builders would have taken time with the sidewalks as well

Ravells - To Rivendell! – first side scrolling map I’ve seen. The map has very good scale and elements. The black silhouette was cool also. Although this is technically a map, it falls more into the “story book” category for me.

RjBeals - Ice Cream Run. Go Ice Cream! Not voting for myself this month, but still hoping I can snag a compass

Sapiento - From Highstone to Viewfort – I knew right off this was the map to beat. Beautiful style, colors and awesome monsters. This will be a great map to add to your portfolio Sap. Love it.

moutarde - The Coreroads of the Bergan Dwarves – Amazing how much story you added. Fungoid Spores and Bezeten are some serious obstacles! You could probably almost publish this. The map itself looks cool also - Nice work.

pindercarl - Mission on Mars – I love this piece. I wish there was a few more pictures / aliens to encounter, but the map itself is great. The soft out of focus on the photos to give depth is a nice touch. VOTE