Thread: CC3 Documentation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is all good stuff. Thank you all for your contributions and please keep them coming.

What I'd like to know more about is how to get a map design made into a useful printable tile of sorts with a 1" for every 5' ratio to use for miniatures. I got this to work with my last D&D campaign by tediously setting up the window view of a portion of my map, and printing off the existing view, but there's got to be a better way.

Just Installed CC3 for the first time and it is a first time for me doing anything like this so I will get back to you once I fiddle around a bit
    "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
    It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
    the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

First time I've really been to this forum and was intending on looking around for help of this sort, actually. I've seen and heard that city maps can be done with CC3 but have no idea how to start. I find it difficult to use many of the tools such as sculpting rivers the way you want them to look (even with sketch since erasing seems impossible without deleting the whole thing) to the creation of individual buildings on a map. I think it'd be great to start a world map that I could zoom in on a particular city and see say, The Griffonwing tavern along the port next to John's shoestore.

I've pretty much got the hang of the basic click and drop for terrain, roads, and symbols but that's it.