I've been thinking about this as well. For one I would like to learn more about what all would be needed to put something like this together. I've done some project management in my past life so I can sort of imagine how things might work but there is nothing like the real thing.

I was thinking more of a generic product however that could be used for whatever system you prefer. I'm not sure what specifics would be different for 4E vs say GURPS but it seems like so long as you make the encounters right you should be able to plug in whatever creature details you wanted. Story is story.

Anyway, just saying I think it would be an interesting project. We might have too many mappers though so it would probably be map heavy, LOL.

In fact, I think I sent someone in charge around here a pm asking about any sort of issues we might need to consider if we wanted to attempt such an endeavor here.

I'm cool with creating something that is free but it might be nice if we had a link on it so people who felt inclined could make a donation to the guild to support this community. In which case, it might encourage us to make a few more.