Thread: Veskar WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Arctic Regions

After fiddling with several color maps set to varying modes I finally managed to develop the northern regions into something resembling arctic/tundra regions.

@Torstan, I just now read your post, but I agree. In fact, I toned down the shadows a little in this update, and I may do so further in future updates as well.

@Eilethan, thanks! I've been working on this campaign setting for a number of years and to date have run two long-term campaigns within it. Regarding the pictures, I gathered them from multiple sources. In the acknowledgments section of my site I have a page for Art Credits that lists the artists whose work I've used and gives links to their online galleries. As to the civilizations page, you are absolutely correct. I have spent the bulk of my time developing one region withing the world and have yet to really flesh out most of the other regions. This current map however is my first attempt at branching out into new regions of the world. As time allows, I'd like to do the same for the other regions of the world as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Veskar WIP 3.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	3.68 MB 
ID:	35265  
    Last edited by arsheesh; 04-21-2011 at 06:56 PM.