Thread: Remake of exisiting maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello again!

Thanks for the interest!

I have looked at all interested person's galleries, and I have found something I like with each artist.

I realize that one of the most important factors is price. I have really *no clue* what I would like to pay. I know what I can afford, but that's probably way too small for the most of you...

To take a step forward I would like to split the projects to the following:

The world map of Gelorien
    Gelorien is a country consisting of several small islands, aka "regions". The size of the entire empire is appr. 320 km wide (appr 200 miles).
    I'm able to pay $100 for a map as detailed as my earlier, but in a new style.

Regional maps
    All regional maps have a lot of details, and I am not able to pay very much for each, since there are 19 regions in total.
    Make me an offer, I think my limit is $10-$50 per map, depending.

Characters
    I have alreday asked my players for this, and we are able to pay $20 per character. (The players pay for their characters, I pay for the rest)

I am aware that these prices may be extremely small. But I really have no clue. Should I just forget it?

/andreas

Hey there - I would be willing to do maps as well, but the character portraits sound like a lot of fun; i havent had a chance to do any for a while!

If youre interested let me know and we can discuss style etc; $20 ea. sounds reasonable.

Heres an example of one style of illustration I do, ink on paper:

And if you take a look at my map portfolio and like what you see id be more than willing to do some of those too
    Who is John Galt?