I always wanted to create a city map. So, I’m proud to present you my first one. I have another project of city map in my head (it will be a pirates' den) but I think, I’ll wait before doing that one. The map of the City of Tía took me many time these three last weeks and I wasn’t able to continue the writing of my novel. So, now I’m going to concentrate me on the novel .

At the origin, Tía was just a village absolutely not intended to become a capital. When the peoples of the North of the Pontrésie obtained their independence during the war against the pirates, the central and strategic position of Tía at the crossing of important roads made of this big village the indisputable capital of the new established country (the Tía country).

To preserve the "village" aspect, I voluntarily made so that buildings were not agglutinated.
To create this map, I used a lot Ascension’s tutorial as well as the technique I exposed here to make the night effect and the lights but I adapted it a bit in order to have the more realistic result possible.

I put here differents versions (by night, with or without clouds).
I hope you’ll like it.

Adü

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tía jour qualité moindre.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	4.25 MB 
ID:	38890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tía jour nuageux qualité moindre.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	4.11 MB 
ID:	38891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tía nuit claire.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	3.94 MB 
ID:	38892Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tía nuit nuageuse claire.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	4.09 MB 
ID:	38893

PS: You can find a map of the continent here .