Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking Big - Torq's landgrab - choose a territory

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Oh I wasn't worried, just wanted make sure everything was up to snuff
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer

Hi - oh right - thanks for that!

Looks like I missed your eariler post - I just saw this one and thought all areas have an owner - I guess that's what confused me.

does that mean some areas in brown have been dropped? I'll have a look over when I get a bit of time Hopefully get some work in progress up sometime within the week.

Cheers!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jezelf View Post
    does that mean some areas in brown have been dropped?
    Yes, there were some that were promised and then we never heard much from that user any more like DarkOne on region 2, then a few more where there was a promise to make a map which never transpired. The idea of CWBP is to just add to it and keep the continuity where possible. You dont have to ask permission for stuff though it would be a wasted effort if two people did the same map. But most of the brown areas haven't had any progress for months. Its a safe bet to just run with whatever you want now. Like Steel has mentioned the map they he took was done but it wasnt finished so it became taken over and he started a new one and progressed that area further.

Guild Journeyer

I sent DarkOne a PM asking if it was Ok to take over and I heard back today. Said been busy on work for a few months and is returning to here soon.

So for me, I'll be looking at area 29 instead of 2&3 and will post up a an announcement in the abandoned maps thread regarding this.

Hi all, I am back after completing a major project yesterday. I just taking a week's break to relax the brain before I get back into my hobbies again.

I still have the idea I wanted to do for region 2 & 3, so I start soon working on the maps using GIMP using RobA's tutorials. We'll I like his style.
    Last edited by DarkOne; 09-29-2008 at 01:25 PM.

Welcome back!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Thanx for the welcome back.

Just patiently awaiting replies from various folks to reply with needed info so I can begin.

Guild Member

I am new here but after reading I see that I may still chose a parcel of land. I am wondering if # 29 is still open, if so I would like to acquire this part of the map.

Welcome to the project CC_Jar. I have Delgondahntelius down to do that section but I'm not sure if he still is. My record may be somewhat outdated. I will find out. Del, if you see this post wont you let me know.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast