Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
Tim, love the map, love the style and love the feel. Did you use a scanned graph paper or just create a grid.. i like the .. how do you put it... gritty, fuzzy, etched feel of the grid...
In these maps, I am using a map grid (a good old fashion piece of graph paper) that I scanned. I have also created my own map grid pattern that I use from time to time.

I love the site as well... the whole thing.. tho I found it hard to get back to the cartography section from the paratime home site... in fact... i had to use the link here to get to it .... dunno if that was intentional... I say you should add it to the portfolio of graphics unless I missed it.
You didn't miss it. I just haven't put it on my main site yet. I'm still revamping my portfolio because I have many more sites to add and more examples of my graphic design work (including the cartography). I just been busy working on other peoples' sites that I haven't had time to finish my own update. The last couple of weeks have been very hectic for me so I haven't had much time to work on my maps.

A lover of GH too (3 thumbs up) I absolutely love all of the additional gh files you've done.. tho it reads it on there I thought I'd ask if I could use the calendar and other GH related material for my own personal use/games.. ?
Feel free to use any of my gaming files for personal use. Actually, I have the Greyhawk Calendar set up on its own page here:

http://paratime.ca/d20/d_and_d/campa...-calendar.html

and a final note.. loved the town maps, handdrawn is what I kin too and you've done it well my friend

Del
Thanks for all the great comments Del. BTW, I love your avatar. If my reading is correct (I'm still new to kanji), doesn't your avatar say 'shukugou' aka 'karma' (a literal transliteration of the kanji is 'lodging karma')? That's the Japanese reading of the kanji. The Chinese reading may (actually will) produce something a bit different.