Looks pretty good.... A few things for your next project(I am assuming you won't go back and change this one). Make sure your line styles are consistent, specifically, the hills have a outline stroke roughly double(or perhaps more) that of the mountains, so it looks a bit odd(and it may take people several looks to realize "why"... especially since I did not catch it until now!!!!). EDIT:hmm.. actually... it looks like it's not even consistent with the mountains... some are a quite thin line and some are noticeably thicker lines, likely because of drawing at different times over the course of months(I have this exact same issue too unfortunately since I don't get to map very often... so at least from me, it's totally understandable.)

Also, pay attention to all of your element's shadows(this I would actually suggest going back and fixing). Specifically, the mountains and most elements have light from the East and shadows on the West, but a few towns have them reversed(specifically Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, and Felargir... there are likely more, but I stopped looking).

I would also suggest scaling down the brush size for your swamp area's. The currently are as big as the trees(unless those are some REALLY tall reeds!)... This is not really a huge issue, just something to think about for the next time.

On a side note, one thing I LOVE for helping to blend elements (mountains and hills mostly) into the underlying ground is the smudge tool. Not just for the colors, but also for the line work. This is especially useful if you have a tablet and tie the pen pressure to "rate" so that you get a gentle transition... it's also good for hills(with a fairly low rate and zoomed WAAAAY in) to draw down a bit of the black line color into the "shadow side" for a bit of extra "umph".

In any event, good stuff and congrats on actually finishing it(I am still trying to get back to a map I started 3 years ago)... Sorry I did not mention this stuff in the WIP...