The lake by Castle Hanolia has two outflows, if I read it correctly. It's a highly unlikely and unstable configuration of rivers as most lakes have only a single outflow (one outflow will cut the lakeshore down to below the other eventually and so capture all of its water). If it's human-made, of course, all bets are off because it's not going to be a geologically stable configuration.

Without a scale and positioning on the globe it's hard to say if the Eleut desert itself is plausible, but apocalyptic deserts are common in the context of a fantasy setting.

The river in the Eleut desert that arises from nothing much and then flows away from the ocean to go across the continent bothers me a little, too. There would need to be some sort of barrier that forces it away from its closest sea and makes the land slope that way (and such a thing isn't shown on the map). My biggest concern is where the water in a desert would come from, unless it's a class post-apocalypse desert. The most common source of "river flowing through a desert" is that it arises in well-watered headlands and flows through the desert on its way to the sea. Some real-world examples include the Nile (arises in the Mountains of the Moon and the Ethipian highlands) and the Colorado of the American Southwest (arises on the Colorado Plateau).

Other than those little things that caught my eye, I'd say it looks pretty good. The artwork is much nicer than what I produce...