Since there are 3 of us doing stuff in a fairly close region we're going to have to work together to get things meshing well.

I'm thinking I might also do the Orchards and Limbeck Mines as well after Irontown if no one else gets to them first.

Other things I'm thinking of adding to the current Region map (If no one has a problem with it) is:
1. Dreadwood's Valor. A fort on the river in the Dreadwood, basically right above the second D. This is a save haven for the foolishly brave, groups of warriors that gather to hunt in the Dreadwood to test their skill and prove how truly powerful they are. Will also serve as a way point on the Jeedon River Way, one of the paths from Irontown/Limbeck Mines to travel north.

2. Jeedon's Halls. A fort/Village at the large fork in the river, home to traders who only put up with the issues of living there for the valuable bits of critters that some lucky few send out of Valor. These two points will make the main section of the Short River Way.

3. A smaller Fort/docks on one of the loops in the river near the coast, this will be the wet step for the Long River Way, that runs from here back over the south edge of the Iron Heights, to Limbeck Mines. This way is used by the more careful merchants carrying iron and steel works from Irontown to the north, while the daring/foolish cross the Iron Heights, and attempt to make a mad dash and push all the way to Valor before night falls completely, and shave several days of walking off their trips.

I'm also thinking of putting pirates on Camber's Isles and The Specks. Those on the Specks will force some merchants to try their hand at the overland route from Jeedon's Halls and pass through the edge of the Red Hills, some also take this longer route to trade with the Centaurs.

Any objections or changes to this? Anything someone would like me to include in Irontown to help reinforce something you want in their map/story?