You asked for a push through GTS so here are the results.

I have let it go watery but I could dry it up if you want. The main issue is that from the original height map the terrain is very flat in places. I am attaching a color grad plot also. Where its black its very near completely flat. Then it goes through the spectrum so red is pretty flat also then green has a little grad to it going up into blue and purple which is steep and then white is very steep - clifflike.

In general areas that are black or red are not good for water flow. Greens and blues are fine and where steep it will erode a lot.

Another thing I forgot to ask is what the max height of the tallest mountain is and what is the base temperature. So this is with about a 3000m mountain and 15deg C temp - thats giving a little snow on the top of it.

To correct for the water needs either making the land take on a little gradient in the current flat areas or I can up the evaporation which will dry them out in the low lands. If you like it the way it is then I can dump the texture & height maps.