Thanks for the encouragement.
Happy to have inspired you Arsheesh, I really look forward to seeing what you come up with. Maybe it's time for another traditional media challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
Nice map, Jax.

I'm sure you probably know this, but you can prevent the cockling of the paper that you describe up the top if you stretch your paper first. You say you tried taping it down so you already have all the gear to do it. Just immerse your paper in water before you start, tape it down to a board and leave it to dry. Sorted.
As far as gear, I just used that blue construction tape designed to not lift paint off the walls. It worked perfectly well. I've got an aversion to getting some special Gum type tape or whatever. I don't know why, maybe I'm just rebellious or maybe I think it sounds pompous to have special tape. I'll have to check out what I'm supposed to be using and see what I think after all I do love my gummy eraser.

On the dunking of the paper, is that just a quick dip or a soak for a few moments? I'm thinking, dip the paper, slap it on the surface, tape it....sounds like a mess waiting to happen. I think I'll have to Google this.