Overall, the map looks pretty good. I think the northwestern mountains look a little blobby, but that's just a personal taste thing.

You have some pretty straight river segments in there that could be adjusted to be a little wigglier, I think. Also, there is a hard coastal edge that looks a bit odd.

After an initial basin fill, I recommend that the wilbur loop should (broadly) look like noise-basin fill-incise-precipiton and repeat as needed. The initial basin fill gets rid of the big basins (note that you can make a selection out of the basins and save those for later use as lakes, if you're into that sort of thing). The Fill Basins and Precipiton filters both tend to smooth out parts on the surface; noise roughens it up a little so that the Fill Basins and Precipiton will get that roughness imprinted on their effects. Without added noise, the basin fill filter will give long runs of straight river segments and the precipiton filter will get very smooth parallel striations. I do recommend that incise flow and precipiton be used together because incise flow excavates straight-wall canyons and doesn't make deltas, while precipiton smooths down those edges to get a better visual effect on canyons (it will make something similar to deltas in nearly-flat areas).

A feature in Wilbur that isn't used in the Eriond tutorial is the ability to find rivers without affecting the terrain. The result is an image that can be used as a layer in the final assembly in your raster editing tool. Fun with Wilbur, Volume 5 shows how this can be done. People seem to want to see the incise flow filter make rivers and so push it hard, to the point where they get canyons tens of thousands of feet deep that runs for hundreds of miles. A lighter touch on the incise and an overlay of rivers is quite likely to get a better effect than just incise alone.