Thread: Wilbur questions for Waldronate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Oh - it could be that the online version is not so up to date as the current one you would be given as part of the viewingdale suite patched up but it should be. I'll have a look. Anyway - it should be that you can have either height.bmp, height.png, or height.hf2 and optionally color.bmp, colour.png, height_minor.bmp, height_minor.png as files it would pick up. It should always spread the color image across the whole tile and its always square tiles so if you need odd dimensions then pad them up to the next size (preferably 2^n sized like 1024 or 2048 or whatever). You can press the keys 1-8 to set it to specific 2^n resolutions from 128x128 to 2048x2048 where it maxes out.

Check back a little later on and ill edit in a note saying I have updated it or whether it is already the latest.

EDIT: Ok so it wasnt an old version at 1.08 but it has seen some of those changes in the last few years as unreleased so a) I have released the new version as 1.09 beta. And b) If you find that when you grab it from the web page its still the same one at 2009 file then it means (like me) that your web server is caching the old one. In that case grab the URL of the download button and append _109b to the filename (before the .zip) and it would be the new one. Or, to make that easier - click here

Oh and it also says in the "About..." help section that its at V1.08 hacked about for Outerra inspection - but just ignore that.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 10-10-2013 at 12:20 PM.