I'm not sure what stirred up this drama. I was only gone for a day, I feel like I missed out.

I don't see a problem with having specific cultures ready to hit the ground running, things can be edited when it becomes necessary. People also are going to have vastly different approaches to the CWBP 2.

My personal thought was that once we had the world map with the plots people would take their plots and develop the things in those plots as they saw fit, not only maps but the presences therein the cultures etc. Whatever parts they felt like. This way it could be built according to the personal preference of the author of that plot. Inside out, or outside in.

For myself I thought this thread would be dealing with far more generalized aspects. Either way though I think it could work. To me though I also feel the need to wait for the main map in order to get a handle on my understanding of the world and to help organize what is going on. Being that there is now a sense of urgency about this perhaps we should make a call for entries and set up with a vote.