Well, it's a been entirely too long and I'm posting this so I don't try to weasel out even though I'm not yet sure where I'll find the time to get this accomplished. Probably in the last 2 weeks of the month but hey. This one is for Bogie so a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.

RedThorn is a small island kingdom, about 75 to 100 miles wide by 150 to 200 miles long, with a temperate climate, a mix of terrain including mountains forests lakes & rivers and a small desert, and there must be a volcano somewhere on the island. There should be a capital city, 3 medium cities, 5 Large towns, and 6 Villages. This would be a medieval fantasy setting. Whatever style you want to do as long as it is in color.

I've not yet decided what media I plan to do this in. I've been wanting to do a map in watercolor for quite some time but I'm not sure. It would be quite experimental if I did so. Maybe I'll do this mixed media. I'm still mentally chewing on it. I am excited to get started though and that's a real good thing.

Look forward to seeing all the entries taking shape.