there is a light compass pointing in that direction .... in pencil... below the sea of dahmilla text...

That's the thing... since i basically have over twice the area digitally ... I could add more labels... I was all into naming things.... but as you can see, I started runnning out of room quickly. No matter how hard I try to slow down and carefully print my letters (the labels, are pretty much how I write everything, except... its neater on the map.. if you can believe that) I just end up forgetting and then remembering far too late that I wasn't just scrawling names randomly .... that and its actually a bit harder to write with a kohinoor .18mm pen and keep it neat, uniform and properly spaced.

I'm going to try that scanning tip right now... for my handwriting. I know you've probably even gave me that tip before in some manner or another... one day, I may even realize that we live in an age where you don't have to cramp your hand up drawing small thatched shadows for a better looking mountain .... (Oh... those mountains were inspired by the ones you changed up in your entry, GP... a random crosshatch to shade them with) ...