Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Award Winner] (GIMP Plug-in) Creating torn old paper

lol, let's awake that topic with my noobiness... i've installed python, gtk, pythongtk and reinstalled gimp and i also have put the scripts in the plugins folder and restarted Gimp. And i see the RPG filters, alright. However... when i wanted to try them (and i wanted to try them immediately cuz they seem too awesome to be true) i get an error:

pythonw.exe - entry point not found
    The procedure entry point g_assertion message could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll.

Any suggestions?

hmm never heard of that error so far.

Could you give some more details? Windows version, gimp version and python/pygtk version, this would help a bit.
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.

Windows XP, GIMP 2.6.11. And about the setup: gtk 2.12.9, python 2.5.2., pygtk 2.12.1-2 or in other words... i downloaded it from the link on the first page :/
    Last edited by rahta; 08-19-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Hmm sorry didnt notice that I had an old link in my first post. I updated the link.

The newest GIMP version prolly doesnt work with the Python version you downloaded. Here is my short tutorial for the Python setup for windows.

Sry for this.
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.

Thanks a lot, now it worked just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12