Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ***November/December 2015 Challenge: Hidroth Lea***

Hi arsheesh, i followed your progress on this entry, but somehow i missed commenting till now... what a shame! This looks so magnificent! The smooth landscape is lovely and the detailed buildings are outstanding. Really looking forward to see it completed!
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Gotta agree with them, this is really excellent.

This is phenomenal work and I love what you've done. I find myself wishing you managed time to do even a little bit of work on the river, but I guess I'll just need to wait till after the challenge! the whole thing looks absolutely fantastic, though. Great job.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

A masterpiece to come! I like all the details (nice mill!) and I'm very glad to know you'll finish it anyway.

Wip

Thank you all so much for the words of encouragement on this project. It means a lot to me. I still have a long way to go on this, but I did manage to get a bit more work done so here is, what I am pretty sure will be, my final WIP for this challenge.

P.S. ChickPea, I do intend to get around to doing something more with the river. Stay tuned.

EDIT: I just realized that the challenge was not ending tonight but in a few days time! Well, perhaps then this will not be the last WIP. We'll see if I have time for another.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hidroth Lea WIP 17.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	7.66 MB 
ID:	78651  
    Last edited by arsheesh; 01-02-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Bro, I'm so sorry for not being here more..somehow I didn't even realize you got rolling. I figured like me you got sucked up into the grind so sorry for not giving feedback during this.

Having said that, I TOTALLY LOVE IT! This is looking so incredible and that makes me feel like a heel for not getting to mine.

Keep going, go go go.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Looks awesome. I really hope you will finish it. City maps are so time consuming...

Wip

Alright. Well, it's still a long way from being done, but at least I manged to fill in most of the buildings (small out houses and barns excepted). Thanks everyone for the encouragement along the way. I'll continue to work on this after the challenge ends.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hidroth Lea WIP 18.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	7.71 MB 
ID:	78732  

Wonderful work Arsheesh.
    Even at this stage it's a beauty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234