[Subject]
I was wondering if somebody could please help me with this? I can give you credit for the work, as it'll be for non-profit use. So the subject I'm looking for is a Warhammer esque styled map. I would like it to be a rather large world, as it'll be for free nonprofit use in a Roleplay forum on Nationstates. It'll be a medieval/Fantasy era land, with 4 to 5 continents on a Mars sized planet, but if that is too big a earth sized planet will be fine. I was really hoping someone could help me as I'm low on funds, I'd appreciate any help that someone can give. Down below I'll share an image of something I'm looking for in it's style.

[Style]
The style for it, needs to be a tile type of map. So that I can use paint to color in provinces for geographic regions. Again, this is just an example of the style, however I'd like the ocean to be colored in blue, with the provinces themselves a blank white. The map I'm sharing, is colored in and not really what I want it to look like. However I hope you get the idea. I would make it myself if I knew how, however I don't know how borders work for making these maps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z7AHCFf.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	634.8 KB 
ID:	79780

[Quality & Size]
I'd like the quality to be professional and or semi-professional. However I'm open to other skill levels depending on how it looks as I'm not particularly picky, I just ask it's good to decent quality. I'd prefer it to be used for an online input link, so that it's visible and large enough that people can see it when coming across it. I'll post a link below to show what I mean by that.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=435726

That's what I mean by being visible, for when I put in the link from IMGUR.

Time Constraints
My only time constraints are that I'd like this done within a week or two. However I know people are busy and three weeks is fine with me as well.