Thread: Map 17 - The kingdom of Thraal - (Max's land)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

@ Thanks Abu I've drawn the right bank of the river on the border so that should be all good. Did I made some mistake with it? I recall seeing this border river on the general map (can't really check right now)
    @ J. Thanks. Yup, never a good time to try trading with my people

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    @ Thanks Abu I've drawn the right bank of the river on the border so that should be all good. Did I made some mistake with it? I recall seeing this border river on the general map (can't really check right now)
    No, no mistake at all. I just haven't put all my rivers and borders finally down yet and thought it would be better if the river/border is the same (i.e. overlapping) on both maps, as it slightly differs from the border on the general world map. Well, then i'll just copy the shape of this river as my border.

Btw. the cultural background is very nice, i guess there won't be much more than the annual skirmishes along the border-river
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks Warlin

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    No, no mistake at all. I just haven't put all my rivers and borders finally down yet and thought it would be better if the river/border is the same (i.e. overlapping) on both maps, as it slightly differs from the border on the general world map. Well, then i'll just copy the shape of this river as my border.

Btw. the cultural background is very nice, i guess there won't be much more than the annual skirmishes along the border-river
    Anyway, I can provide you the coastline and the border river file if you want. This will help to avoid some junction between our two maps. Drop me an e-mail at maximeplasse(@)yahoo(dot)fr and I'll send it to you