Thread: Sunken Sun Dragon Temple Map

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map Sunken Sun Dragon Temple Map

I've been drawing a lot of black and white maps but this is the first color map that I have completed! I'm going to drop this into my Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords campaign I am running. You can click on the image on my website to download a PDF if you are interested in a copy for yourself! http://shortlegstudio.com/blog/2016/...gon-temple-map

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Sunken Sun Dragon Temple copy.pdf 
Views:	199 
Size:	2.70 MB 
ID:	86041

I hand draw everything first, scan it, and then clean it up and color it in with Illustrator and Photoshop.

Hi Jennevieve and welcome to the Guild. Since you're sharing such a lovely map with your first post, i guess there's no need to hand you a link to the tutorials section I love the colors and the general layout of the temple district. I think your players will love it too. Looking forward to see more of your maps!
    Btw. i looked at your blog article about boardgames. Never knew they're called "European or German-style" games in the US.
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Wow that looks great! Relatively simple colouring style, but very, very, effective. Can't wait to see more from you.