Thread: Town of Hightop

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Town of Hightop

Hi everyone, life has been busy at the moment and I haven't had much time for mapping. However I manged to carve out a night to crank out this quick town map that I'll be using as a player handout for an upcoming campaign. Hightop is a small town built on top of a tell of a much more ancient civilization. Conveniently portions of the ancient city's underground complex survive and one of the entrances to this dungeon can be found within town.

This town was a location that appeared in an earlier hex crawl adventure that I wrote (and am now campaigning in). Here's the entry key:

The town was built over the remains of a ruined city. It began as a small farm village, but gradually many adventurers, attracted by the prospect of riches that lay beneath the town moved in. Merchants soon followed suite, setting up shops that catered to the needs of the dungeon delver. The Golden Feather Inn advertises the fact that it sits upon one of the few known entrances to the dungeon, a fact that it exploits to draw in business.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Town of Hightop Small.png 
Views:	1963 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	88908