Hej hej, fellow cartographers!

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Oliver (obviously) and I am turning 43 years old next week.
As a long-time roleplayer (both pen&paper and LARP) I have always been fond of maps.

Recently I published some posts about my PANEC (Post Apocalyptic Near Earth Campaign) Scifi roleplaying campaign on http://panec.de to supplement the gaming experience for my players. Of course a scifi-game also needs maps and so I bought Campaign Cartographer 3+ with the Cosmographer plugin and finally wounded up here somehow.

Never actually used CC3+ so far as I am most of the time using Adobe products. I had high hopes of getting feedback from this illustrious bunch of mapping nerds and pros but so far I only accumulated hundreds of views on my posts but not a single comment. That's a tad disappointing to be honest. I so take the liberty of linking both posts here for your convenience and would be delighted to get some feedback!

City of Hells Gate in a post apocalyptic sci-fi campaign (Adobe InDesign)

PANEC Galaxy Map 40 LY (WIP)

If you want to know more about me as a person please visit OliverBerger.ME and get in touch via Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin! Thanks.