Thread: World Map with plans to expand in the future

Question World Map with plans to expand in the future

EDIT: I am talking with one of your talented members, I will update this as taken when we finalize the commission. Thank you so much for all your responses and if I had the funds I would use every single one of you.
    Edit 2 : please mark this as Taken

Hello,

I have admired the work on this site for awhile now. I am looking for someone to work with long term, albeit sporadically. I am building a homebrew world for multiple campaigns and am currently in the beginning stages. I have a basic map of the world already but lack the skills (and time to gain them) to make it what I want.

This is what I have banged together using Fractal Terrains and CC3+.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oria_SA_Beginings.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	94620

This map will be used in Roll20 and probably won't be printed bigger than 8.5x11 to have on hand for inspiration, so I don't need any copyrights.

As for the long term, as the world develops I will have need of larger regional maps with countries and cities. But for now all I am looking for is a better looking world map.

I have just joined after having one too many questions in CC3+ that are not answered in the help. But I have not reached the 5 post requirement so you can reach me at skymslayton -at- gmail -dot- com

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by Schitzoflink; 04-17-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Hi Schitzoflink, I've send you a mail with some links. Do not hesitate to come back to me to discuss more.

Thomas

Too many Slaytons running around this world... Perhaps it's just the condition of my living room at the moment that prompts that statement that's caused by the multiple Slaytons that are under the age of six currently inhabiting it.

If you have lots of questions about CC3+, the ProFantasy forum is a good place to ask those questions if you haven't done so already. If you're time constrained, though, you might not get enough help to be useful.