Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bretoria at the beginning of the second time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Great Job

What a wonderful map! I remember when I first saw the World of Greyhawk map and this gives me the same feeling of wonder!

I know this is an old thread now, but I just wanted to say great job, pasis on some excellent maps - I like your Curunir one too! I've been looking through many of your threads and others, and finally just had to say something and this is where I happened to be. I've been making maps for years, and use Photoshop regularly at work, but there was still some cool things to learn from your tute.

Dang, forgot all about this place, silly me! There are many talented cartographers here. I'll have to check back again and actually post some of my own work one of these days (afraid I keep pretty swamped most of the time). Anyway, have fun all and thanks again for sharing, pasis!

Yeap... Impressive... no words.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Repped. Very nice.

Guild Member

I'm about to use this map in two of my campaigns with varied settings. It's one of my all time favs. I just wonder how to create the city maps while keeping the city shapes

Guild Adept

An excellent map as always! Love your work. I am surprised it takes only 295 megs, LOL. I went nuts on a single island (300 DPI at poster sized) and its run up to almost 1.25 gigs. Of course I am incredibly inefficient with layers everywhere and experimenting like crazy, so it probably shouldn't be that big, LOL. Thank goodness I am almost done or I would be buying more RAM. But I digress.. great map! The rivers in the mountain valleys are excellent, very cool. My only quibble would be the black lines around the land, but I can live with that, heh heh.
    Upon the Creation of the World the First Dragons cast their seed in the light of a Sun and a Thousand Suns, beneath the Moon and a Thousand Moons, on a World and a Thousand Worlds.

www.sistercontinents.com

Glad you guys have liked this one. This was my first serious project on creating digital map and my skills were limited. I agree on the black line around the land, but it felt rigt back then
    But I really loved the world as I was running a successfull RPG campaign in it and a lot of places are based on real adventures we had.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123