Quote Originally Posted by cogollo View Post
This is the map I plan to use for the combat with the Ogre (page 14 of Rescue at Rivenroar adventure).

I plan to make a big battle out of it. As we are a lot in my gaming club, I was planning on asking a couple guys that won't play the campaign to come and play with some extra monsters and guards of Brindol to spice things up. I'll make all of them minions (both extra Hobgoblins and Guards) so that they don't take the glory away from the PCs. I plan to make it a big memorable battle, though.

Three of the buildings that you can see (the stables, smithy and the shop between the stables and the smithy) are reused buildings I found somewhere else (I only added a couple things). I have designed the other 4 buildings... was a lot of fun! though time consuming.

I still plan to add something more in this part of town and to add the southern half later on, but wanted to post it here so that you see what is coming...

edit- I have added more details and tried to solve the problems that Hoel pointed to in his post.
Very nice. Much better than the original map, where the bar was smaller than the actual one from the bar map, and where the doors were positioned wrongly.