I have a bit of an odd request from the wonderful members of the cartographers guild.

I’m finishing up a custom build of a game table complete with a 55” 4K tv recessed in the middle. I’m running ahead of schedule and want to surprise my gaming group. They are aware that a new table is coming but don’t know any of the particulars and definitely aren’t expecting it so soon.

When I reveal this table I thought itÂ’d be cool to have a logo displayed prominently on the screen. Unfortunately Photoshop isnÂ’t one of my strengths and IÂ’m reluctant to ask any of my friends for fear of spoiling the surprise. If any of you would be gracious enough to help out it would be awesome!

The logo needs to say “The Heroes of Sandpoint”. It’s a long story but it’s become a catchphrase for our group. We run a fantasy game based loosely on Pathfinder utilizing GURPS mechanics. The logo can be as simple or complex as you’d like. Of course the group is going to be excited no matter what but I thought a cool “default” screen would put it over the top.

Thank you in advance for your help!