Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
I think the main thing rubbing people wrong was the title of his account...using the word "by" implies authorship. If he had instead used something like "Cool pics I found on the net" then he's not implying that he made them.
I'm not going to read the rest of this thread (when people on the internet go "oh noes someone posted my stuff on a photobucket account!", well, I've seen it before, and I've taken the stance that if someone isn't claiming credit for the work done (which crawls up my throat something fierce), I'm just going to go "oh internet, there you go again" with a small smile on my face), but I just wanted to note, because it's so easily verifiable and was the first thing that came to my mind, that that is the default page title for any photobucket account, ever. I checked this by checking my own Photobucket account, and lo and behold. I'm not sure you can even change the "by" part, even. It's pretty obvious that when you find a photobucket account lying around somewhere with a lot of pictures, it's going to be some 14-year old kid or a grandma's collection. If it was a private website, or a gallery site like DeviantArt, then it's more likely to be plagiarism, but not something like photobucket. Seriously, on the internet, verify first, witch-hunt later.