Thread: Map for Trade...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Commission trade maps continued

Not that these maps do not deserve perfection, it has met approval by the publisher, and I've still got many more to create. Perhaps I'll tweak that London map again, before its over, but for now on to the next maps.

Still in WIP for, as I haven't completed the second car, but here are two railroad coach cars, both privately owned by the Aristocrat Physician (primary NPC of storyline.) One is his personal coach for the doctor and his guests. The window seats at the west end of the private coach car have beds that pull out of the walls and rest on the chair benches, so it can accomodate six sleepers. The doctor has his own private suite.

The second car, is the doctor's "mad scientist" laboratory. He has an office on the end that leads to his bedroom in the next car. Got to add "mad scientist" lab bench, security bed and chair (with straps) to hold down patients. Perhaps a "gas" room to force inhalation of toxic or other chemical fumes, a still, a burner and some chemical glassware on table.

Will finish this tomorrow!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	train-cars.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	11811  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations