Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome Ascension as your newest Community Leader

Praise Congratulations!

Hello, Ascension.

See what happens when I don't check Cartographers' Guild over the weekend!?!?

Congratulations on your promotion to Community Leader. I am sure that you will fulfill the responsibilities of this new post with the utmost sense of fairness and fear!

Looking forward to your continued involvement in the forums.

Regards,

Gary
    In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.
    © May 29, 1980

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    Hello, Ascension.

See what happens when I don't check Cartographers' Guild over the weekend!?!?

Congratulations on your promotion to Community Leader. I am sure that you will fulfill the responsibilities of this new post with the utmost sense of fairness and fear!

Looking forward to your continued involvement in the forums.

Regards,

Gary

Ditto not checking over the weekend. Congrats Ascension. Your maps are awesome, and I'm sure your reign of terror will be as well.

And Vandy... what's that nice new medal you have there? I've not seen that medal design before...
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Karro View Post
    And Vandy... what's that nice new medal you have there? I've not seen that medal design before...
    It is for his contributions to the Guild. Hopefully we'll have a list of awards in the FAQ that members can read about in the not too distant future.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

http://www.cartographersguild.com/awards.php - Also available under Miscellaneous on the main menu...We'll probably make some kind of formal announcement about this.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Congrats Ascension. Reward for a huge amount of input and help to the rest of us.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Thanks guys...all of ya. I'm just trying to be a door greeter and general all around helper since the techy stuff is beyond my grasp. Kinda like I always do Had I the power my reign as "Helper Outer" would include rain in the form of various fruity adult beverages and Caligula-style orgies with a copy of Photoshop on every hard drive. Have fun and enjoy y'all.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucky for you there's cheat sheets for all the primary CL duties in the CL forum
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

A well-deserved congratulations to you, my friend.

-IG

Congrats, Ascension! I was sick as a dog last week and didn't have a chance to check the boards over the weekend so I just saw the great news. BTW, I already have Photoshop so could I get a copy of the Caligula-style orgies for my computer instead?
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Congratulations, Ascension. Your maps are outstanding, and I'm sure this reward is well deserved.

All the best.

DMG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast