Well I'll keep buying upgrades and hopin' for ya! I'm trying to decipher what you mean by a "problem with altitude" because potentially I created a lot of problems while I learned the tools. The areas are small lower spots in the terrain but not THAT low. Still thousands of feet above sea level.

See, this descends from the issue of the tools going wacky on me. It might be the spot on the globe, or the computer it's running on, or the evil fairy I angered last week. Either way, I have the occasional interesting effect like this:

Elevation tool suddenly reverses effects so "lower" actually raises, and the smaller the value I plug in the larger the effect it actually has. Simultaneously the size of the brush begins to increase at faster and faster rates immediately after I've clicked the mouse, such that the spot keeps growing (or shrinking) until I close out the program.

After which it'll work like a charm for a good long while.

The first times it did things like this, I didn't recognize the problems right away and I'm sure I saved with some wackiness still in place which I manually repaired later.