Thread: WIP: Purity City [BONUS: guessing game!]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    To answer your Guessing Game:

Welcome to Purity City, for better or worse the nicest place to stay in these parts of the post-nuclear wasteland. Some clever folks got a municipal water processing plant working on the outskirts of a city ruin, giving it the largest supply of clean water in the region. Didn't take long for it to become a major trading hub.

SO, assuming Purity City is on Earth, then I would put it Future. Though it could be Present on a different alternative Earth where a Nuclear Holocaust happened around the 90's turn of the century like in most Hollywood movies from the 70's-80's.
    I am with NeonKnight here...
    The city has been ruined by a calamity, probably nuclear because of the polluted lake, and now it is a trade hub because they have a water processing plant.

I also see that the hospital has a quarantaine zone. So this probably means victims of radiation poisoning... or there is some kind of rampaging virus (which might rule out the nuclear calamity).

EDIT: hmm, I see NeonKnight was quoting you, so you already gave away it's a post nuclear wasteland. I don't get the guessing game then
    It could also be that the city is actually selling people polluted water??
    Last edited by Gandwarf; 05-04-2009 at 11:46 AM.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...