Thread: June Entry : Magical Mungus MushROOM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip

***(((Hello again my fellow cartographers, here a bring you an advancemente on the Mungus thing)))***

The storm was roaring across the plains while Mibizet the dwarven figter ran carrying a huge bag. As soon as he crossed a slightly elevated hill he saw it, the Mushroom where he and his party have been living lately. There it was floating on the plain, without moving an inch; as though the storm didn't affect it. Mibizet ran the last 13 yards to the mushroom. Finally he arrived next to it and touched it. Suddenly a voice was heard from the mushroom itself.

-Password?- the voice of Sharis was heard

-I'll slith your filthy elven brains out if you don't let me in, how's that for a password?- Said Mibizet angryly completely soaked and gasping.

-No, thats not it,- Said Sharis, almost enjoying it.

-Fine! The stupid password is Mungus Pelor Damn it!- Replyed the dwarf

-Ok, come in-

In a blink of an eye the dwarf, who was touching the mushroom was transported inside.

-I really hate elves.- Finally said while emptying the contens of the bag on the floor. It was food, some flasks, supplies in general.

-Mibi is back!!!- Shouted Willow

-My name is Mibizet!- turned the angry dwarf

-Mibi! Mibi! Mibi! Mibi! Mibi! Mibi! Mibi!- Shouted the half elf while clapping his hands.

-The hell with you people, ill just be sleeping.- And he went to an empty corner and slept.

-Sharis, i know that you installed an arcane security sistem and you know how to control this thing, buet tell me, why is it that every piece of furniture is yours, i mean you are the only one with a bed.- Said Rogahra to Sharis.

-Well, thats not true, i got you some straw for you to sleep in and also that metal thing you wanted to bang your wepons with a hammer.- replied sharis

-Just be patient, will really make this a cosy place to live in while traveling.- Said Finaly Sharis -Besides Willow hasn't complained-

-Uuuuu! The water is greeeeeeeen! Like grass!- Said Willow while staring at the greenish bright liquid on the center of the room.

***((( Well here is my next advancement, hope ill finish this map before the challenge ends)))***

Please comment!!! everything is usefull!!!

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MUNGUS.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	14176  
    Look inside of me, and melted in blood, there's a black hearth waiting to draw peace.