There are some good points made that I forgot to look at, in detail. You'll get your highest mountains when two continent-bearing plates smack together in head-on collisions. If one or the other is moving in a slightly different direction, the mountains are likely to be lower. Where plates are slipping past eachother, rather than colliding, you'll get an intense earthquake zone. And underwater plates colliding tend to produce island chains. Meanwhile, and ocean plate colliding with a continental plate will sometimes produce chains of islands just offshore of the mainland (like Japan).

Meanwhile if two plates are moving along together in the same direction (like 6 and 9) if we assume they're moving at different speeds, then at most the fault will be an earthquake zone and maybe some low hills. If the same speed... well... what's differentiating them as plates? Large mountain zone there will depend on collisions.

Then, if one plate is moving away from another, you'll either get trenches (under the sea) or rift valleys (on land).

One thing that I tried to do on my plates was consider not only the overall motion of the plate as a whole, but the motion of individual pieces of a plate, and the impact of other plates on the movement of any given plate, as well as the impact of subterranean magma flows (which I believe, being somewhat liquid, will follow the coriolis effect). So, I tried to have different forces tearing and pushing at the plates in different ways, and defined plate motion in roughly circular patterns.