The only problems I see with the surface currents are both in the Northern hemisphere. The NW Continent has a strand of cold coming off its NE shores, which seems legitimate to me, but not by itself. The warm currents from the south would probably split some at that headland and you'd get some into the bay (which I imagine would be somewhat warm for its latitude for that reason), and some would go up the eastern edge of the continent.

The same would be true, I think, of the NE-most continent. You'd probably get warm currents on its eastern-most shore, as well.

I think it was Karro that mentioned earlier in this thread, too, about the high ratio of water to land and how it would effect climate, and now's a good time to start looking at some of that. I think this could be a very interesting planet, climatologically.

You're going to have a lot of water moving about your seas, so latitude's going to be a little less important for much of the climate than it is on Earth - might want to make sure you feel reasonably comfortable with your currents for that reason.

Otherwise, it looks absolutely great, so far! I love the landmasses and the new islands. They're a little quirky at first glance, but in a good way - especially because they seem plausible, which makes it all the more fun. Can't wait to see the rest of this.

-asp