Thread: An enormously large heaping of thanks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Praise An enormously large heaping of thanks

Thank you all for the work you guys do. I don't post here very much, but I do lurk frequently. Mostly I just gawk in awe and ... well... gank maps for my games. You guys are absolutely outstanding. I just wanted to share the mash up map I made using material I found here.

The background is from Meteor Mining Colony by Ascension. The various tiles for rooms in the base come from Starship Sections Maps by Kihmbar. You guys rock.

The space ship that's docked is from Future Armadas which I found through links here.

Note, the image in the center is from a Google image search, and I have no idea who the artist is. It's actually just the cover for a map that's in the center - when things go horribly wrong, the party will have to explore damaged tunnels in the asteroid itself while battling mind controlled colonists and mutated honeybees. That should be happening next week.

Again, tons and tons of thanks. You made my game look just excellent. It's the first time I've run an SF game in a really long time, and having these maps to use over Maptool is just way too cool.

Hats off to you all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Themap.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	235.2 KB 
ID:	16450  
    Last edited by Hussar; 09-01-2009 at 11:36 AM.