The colours are good, and the cloudy textures are a nice touch.

I use Photoshop Elements myself and it has taken a bit of time for me to grasp what is possible with that software.

I think you could have lots of good gameplay with a map like this.

My only immediate critique is about the rivers. They interconnect like a web - joining up and splitting off in a way they would not do with real-world physics.

You do not have to change them to enjoy them in a game, but you might want to if real world physics is important to you.

Rivers start as streams in high elevations like mountains. Streams take the path of least resistance, heading downhill. They join together to make larger rivers which wind their way to the Ocean - occasionally forming Lakes in areas that they pool, before pouring out again at the lowest elevation point.

When a river joins another river, it does not usually split up again (except sometimes in deltas, right near the ocean.)

Someone else wrote a great description of what a river system looks like - comparing it to a tree with branches that are thick near the trunk, and thin out near the tips.

If you picture the trunk as emerging from the sea and the branches pointing towards the high elevation mountains - you will have a good image of what rivers look like. On a fantasy map, it does not need to have too many branches though... just enough to get the idea.

Good luck and have fun with your map!

Phil.