I'd meant to save this for later but Tear's post makes things interesting... and I fell like pushing things up.

Dragons +1
Orks -1

Elves +/-0 but appear...

<Have you found them child?> Bakhimeroth, the Lord of the Western Wyrms's voice prodded in the back of Martihanis's mind.

<Yes Great One, Karzoxia's eggs are here I shall bring them.>

<No, it is too late for that the horde marches faster than I expected... I've engaged them, but our brothers and sisters shells are here as well... I will not make it.>

<Great One I sha..>

<No! Listen. I am done. You are still unfocused. The hatchlings will need guidance. Send your mind to this one. *Image of Sharlisa* She awaits me, but can get to you safely. Watch them and prepare them for the horde, make an ally, then strike in unison.>

<But..>

<Do this! Or none of us will survive the horde!> with that Bakhimeroth's connection to Martihanis was lost.

The next few days went without incident, Sharlisa arrived on the third morning, in time to observe the hatchings. That afternoon, Sharlisa was sent to hunt game to bring to the four hatchlings. But her return was not what Martihanis expected.

"Where is the meat human? Why are you here unburdened."

"We must move they are-" The ceiling of the cave shook and sprayed rubble down on them.

Martilhanis charged passed the worthless woman and out of the cave. If the undead were here... it was over.

She took flight, and looked down to see not undead but a moderate sized party of elves running her direction and casting spells in their wake.

She looked the direction the elves were fleeing from and saw it... A large war party of Orks... no, a Warband... at least a few hundred strong... make an ally rang in her mind, and she knew what to do.

<Come out woman, we shall save these elves, and they will serve us, and the young will feast on ork flesh tonight!>, with that she dove towards the war party, and prepared to belch flame.

Human: 21
Elves: 24
Barbarians: 23
Dwarves: 28
Dragons: 27
Undead: 29
Halflings: 26
Giants: 26
Orks: 19
Drow (evil elves): 27