Thread: [taken]Big Iron Vault requesting for a World Map with possible follow up work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good to see you on here! (this is Greg, Alex's friend from FB)

If there is anywhere you can find some great fantasy cartographers, its here. While I'm quite predisposed to do a whole world, there are plenty of people who are more then amazing when it comes to map making here.

Hope we get to see the world come to life on these very threads!
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool

Quote Originally Posted by loogie View Post
    If there is anywhere you can find some great fantasy cartographers, its here. While I'm quite predisposed to do a whole world ...
    Yes, it's going to be cool but it's really an orientation map that I'm after... general directions and locales. I COULD do it myself but between the magazine and the RPG I don't have a lot of time to do that.
    Last edited by Steel General; 11-20-2009 at 06:09 PM.

I think a general outline or sketch or something like that would help a lot.
    If you are developing an RPG line there must be some things buzzing around in your mind.
    Even something as vague as "Some Kingdom here that does this and some Kingdom there that does it the other way" would help a lot.
    Maybe a rough pencil sketch? Or a description?
    It's a lot easier to suggest changes to an existing outline than not knowing what you are looking for at all.

Just my 2 cents.