If you use a windows PC (or have easy access to one - i.e. not Mac or Linux...) and are not fussed about the exact shape of the world at this point then I would help make a start on the world map for any kind of guild donation ($5 is min) in lieu of a fee to me. That would get you the main rivers (in correct physics flow position), mountains, hills etc at any res up to about 4K (8K if you really need it) square (i.e. on the fairly huge side of things). It would be in B&W (greyscale) with 3D / perspective icon style pen and ink thing. But no cities, names or any art like the sea monster etc. I could provide it in layers for anyone to take on from there.

Also just to note, you have the map above at 27mi per in. When doing a world map you would be more like 1000 mi / in or even more depending on exactly what size you print it at. With a continent map like middle earth then thats about 3000 mi across so something like 250 mi per in. Either way you will either have forests as blocks or you could use iconic representation like little oak shapes but in no way would this be to scale. Even the mountain M's would be vastly out of scale. So its up to you how you want to represent the areas. If your able to draw the mountain shapes or point at some guild line art that is available then that would be best. I can direct you to some threads if required. I wont be drawing them myself tho as I dont have enough spare time.