Thread: The Sunset Coast and The Middling Realms

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The Sunset Coast and The Middling Realms

During November 2016 I was lucky enough to be chosen by an Australian author, S.E. Boleyn, to draw three maps for an upcoming series of novels.

The setting is a renaissance era dark-low fantasy world where a new continent has been discovered in the west.

Here are the three maps.

Working with Stefan was a blast ! Very driven by his work and yet completely open to propositions. The communication was top notch and I’m pretty proud of the end results. He made me a little gift at the end of the job as he asked me to add something personal in the form of a settlement on the third map. That’s why the name of my wife, Olivia, appears on the coast of the main continent. For this, huge thanks to Stefan Another treat, you can look at maps size 6x9 inches at 300dpi.

I was also very lucky ro work alongside Daniel Hasenbos on these maps as he has been commissioned to draw the same three maps in a slightly different fashion.

In the word of the great Max « feel free to rate, rep or run away ». I’d add critic of course

© S.E. Boleyn 2016 - All rights reserved

Map1 printsize 300 dpi.jpg Map2 printsize 300 dpi.jpg Map3 printsize 300 dpi.jpg

EDIT : I made a little correction on the maps. Now, they're uploaded at the best quality possible. Maybe not much of a difference but still, it's done !
    Last edited by ThomasR; 02-05-2017 at 04:50 AM.