I am liking the wall quite a bit. The furniture is quite nice, too, although you should flip the long table in the upper left building vertically so that the shadow matches the two short tables.

I think I'd make the doors leading to the wall interiors stronger, and indicate arrow loops. That way, if the enemy breaches the first gate, they can't break into the wall interior too easily, and they can still be attacked while they try to deal with the second gate. I'd also assume there are murder holes above that area--nasty situation to find yourself in!

Your dirt texture is sharply focused--the details are clear. The grass texture, though, is blurry, which jars a little with the rest of the map. Also, there is a radial pattern in the water texture; that's a little odd since it's supposed to be a river. If you have the ability to make your own textures, there was a nice mini-tutorial on creating water here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...highlight=ship

Or you could just go out and look for a free water texture from the Dundjinni user forums or one of the texture sites listed in the Mapping Elements forum.