ok well I'm on the 2nd floor I've changed the rug and notice there are a few things I also need to fix. The "courtyard" entry is supposed to have 2 statues in them. If anyone has some statues that would fit this map let me know. Remember its a school of magic, so either some sort of D&D type magic monster (unaligned or good prefered) or a spell caster. But overall I am pleased with the image itself. BTW I made 5 or 6 different bookshelfs using your set up, very nice. It was pretty easy once I figured out how they where assembled. And I like the simplistic design of the books, makes it very easy to just bucket a color in there to add variety.

The 2nd floor is nearly done, I just need to paint the tiles and add some stuff to it, and then I will post it. I've come to realize that makin' the maps really isn't that difficult its really just a repeating pattern. I learned it from watching the script run as I was making my first dungeon, and then just tweaked it (adding layers for objects, object shadows, etc).

Now is there a better place to store images so that way I can post the full size shots, so you guys can see it better?